The Mandelbrot Set Explorer is designed to be a tool that will help students
and teachers understand the mathematics behind the beautiful images that arise
in complex dynamical systems. As this is an ongoing effort, we welcome your
comments, suggestions, and ideas for further investigations along these
lines. Please feel free to contact Robert L. Devaney at
email@example.com. We would be specifically
interested in your answers to the following questions:
Thanks for your help on this.
- Are you a student or teacher? At what level?
- What brought you to use the Explorer? Classroom activity? Independent
project? Just plain curiosity?
- Which explorations did you find most interesting? Least interesting?
- Did you have any problem understanding how to use the software?
- Did you have any problems understanding the mathematical ideas?
- Do you have any suggestions for future exporations/activities along these
- In what ways do these activities bolster your or your students'
Devaney home page
Dynamical Systems and Technology Project