Boston University/Keio University Workshop
Boston University — September 15-19, 2014
- The closest airport is
Logan Airport in Boston.
Some ways to get to Boston University are:
- Taxi: The fare to the Boston University campus should be
- Subway: The airport is connected to the
Boston subway system (called the "T").
The directions are a little complicated due to T construction. To take the T
to the Samuel Sewall Inn or to the Math and Computer Science Building (111
Travel time is about one hour. All this costs $2.50 for a one way trip.
- From the airport, take the
Silver Line bus to South Station
- From South Station, take the
Red Line towards Alewife to Park St. Station.
- For the Samuel Sewall Inn: from Park Street, take the
Green Line "C" train (towards Cleveland Circle) and get
off at the St. Paul stop. Walk one block south on St. Paul to the Samuel Sewall Inn at 143
St. Paul St. on the corner of Sewall St.
- For the MCS building, take the
Green Line "B" train (towards Boston
College) and get off at the Boston University East stop. Walk one block
See also this map for the 20 minute
walk from the Samuel Sewall Inn to the MCS building.
Please e-mail any questions to email@example.com.