Si Li's homepage
Department of Mathematics and Statistics
111 Cummington Mall, Boston MA 02215
Office phone: 617-358-4414
Spring 2013: Topics in Geometry.
Fall 2012: Introduction to Differential Geometry. Please go to BU Blackboard for the course information.
Publications and preprints
- Variation of Hodge structures, Frobenius manifolds, and gauge theory,[arXiv].
- The quantum theory of Landau-Ginzburg B-model, in preparation.
- Renormalization and Mirror symmetry, [arXiv] SIGMA 8 (2012), 101
- Open-closed BCOV theory on Calabi-Yau manifolds (with K.Costello), in preparation.
- Quantum BCOV theory on Calabi-Yau manifolds and the higher genus B-model (with K.Costello), [arXiv] preprint 2011.
- BCOV theory on the elliptic curve and higher genus mirror symmetry, [arXiv] preprint 2011.
- Feynman graph integrals and almost modular forms, [arXiv] Comm. in Number Theory and Physics, 6, 2012
- Picard-Fuchs Equations of Relative Periods and Abel-Jacobi Map for Calabi-Yau Hypersurfaces (with B.H. Lian and S.T. Yau), [arXiv] Amer. J. Math. 2012
- Morphisms from Azumaya prestable curves with a fundamental module to a projective variety:
Topological D-strings as a master object for curves (with C.H. Liu, R. Song, S.T. Yau), [arXiv] preprint 2008.
- On the spectrum of unitary nite-Euclidean graphs (with L.A. Vinh), [arXiv] to appear in Ars Comb
- Hamiltonian Formalism of the de-Sitter Invariant Special Relativity (with M.L. Yan, N.C.
Xiao, W. Huang), [arXiv] Commun. Theor. Phys. 48:27-36, 2007
- Baryonium with a phenomenological skyrmion-type potential (with M.L. Yan, B. Wu, B.
Q. Ma), [arXiv] Phys.Rev.D, 72, 2005
- Thesis: Calabi-Yau geometry and higher genus mirror symmetry, Harvard University, 2011
Summer school at MSC, Tsinghua University: [Topics in quantum field theory] (introduction to Costello's renormalization theory)