Motives, Quantum Field Theory, and Pseudodifferential Operators
Boston University — June 2-13, 2008
Applying for funding
We have limited financial support available for airfare up to
$300, lodging up to $400, and local expenses up to $140. The financial support is reserved for:
- current graduate students, and
- faculty and postdocs with PhDs awarded after 2005.
If you wish to
apply for financial aid:
Note: To be reimbursed for airfare, you must fly on a US flag carrier.
- Send your CV and a short statement of your work relevent to this conference to email@example.com.
- Fill out the Funding Application Form
- If you are a graduate student, you must also get a faculty member (preferably your advisor) to send a short e-mail recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org. The message need only be a few sentences, indicating why your attendence will benefit your research.
The deadline to apply for funding is April 15th. Funding
decisions will be made beginning on April 1 and continuing until the funding
If you wish to reserve housing in Boston University dorms go to our housing page.