UNIVERSITY/TSINGHUA UNIVERSITY WORKSHOP 2023
Probability and Statistics
June 25-30, 2023
You can register HERE
Please register, even if you are local, so we get an
accurate head count.
Funding is available on a limited basis for
graduate students and for junior faculty with PhDs awarded
in 2019 or later. Women and members of underrepresented
minorities are encouraged to apply. Funded participants must be associated
with US institutions.
Participants can apply for funding for
roundtrip airfare within the US and for six nights of hotel
stay. Hotel rooms will be double occupancy.
To apply for funding:
- Graduate students should send a CV and a short email of
recommendation from a professor to email@example.com.
- PhD holders should send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Funding is awarded on a first come, first served basis, with a
preference for speakers.
- Funded participants are expected to arrive at the hotel on
Sunday, June 26, and leave on Saturday, July 2. Please be sure to specifify
if you prefer other dates.
Our thanks to the following organizations for workshop funding:
- Boston University Department of Mathematics
- Boston University Graduate
School of Arts and Sciences
- Keio University
- Tsinghua University
- National Science