I have had the pleasure of advising numerous exceptional Ph.D. students in their dissertation work. Their work and friendship have been essential in enriching to my research, career, and personal life.
- Wang (Esther) Qian, 2022, Permutation Recovery in Shuffled Total Least Squares Regression
- Zihuan Qiao, 2022, Graph matching with applications to network analysis
- Kelly Kung, 2022, Estimation of Causal Effects of Exposure Models and of Drug-Induced Homicide Prosecutions on Drug Overdose Deaths, (joint with Judith Lok)
- Drave, Benjamin, Joint spectral embeddings of random dot product graphs
- Christy Lin, 2021, Unsupervised random walk node embeddings for network block structure representation, (joint with Prakash Ishwar)
- Wenrui Li, 2021, Uncertainty quantification in noisy networks, (joint with Eric Kolaczyk)