Dynamical Systems Seminars
The Dynamical Systems seminar is held on Monday afternoon at
4:00 PM in MCS 148. Tea beforehand at 3:45 PM in MCS 153.
- September 15: No seminar; come to the BU/Keio Dynamics Workshop instead!
- September 22: Kelly McQuighan (BU)
- September 29: Theo Vo (BU)
- October 6: Evelyn Sander (George Mason University)
- October 13: Columbus Day; no seminar.
- October 20: Hans Kaper
(Georgetown and UIUC)
- October 27: Semyon Dyatlov (MIT)
- November 3: Raj Prasad
Title: "Infinite Measure Preserving Transformations and Tilings of the Integers
Associated to them."
- November 10:
- November 17: Doug Wright (Drexel)
- November 24:
- December 1:
- December 8:
BU Dynamical Systems Home Page
BU Mathematics Department Home Page