Instructor: Margaret Beck
Office: CM G.15
Phone: 01314 513206
Email: M.Beck -at- hw.ac.uk
- Practice Test on 22nd October: The practice test will be held during lecture on Tuesday, the 22nd of October. This test will not count towards your assessment, but it will provide you with feedback as to how well you are understanding the material. It will cover the material up to an including compactness (ie up to and including the Bolzano-Weierstrass theorem).
- F11PE additional reading: information about this was posted on October 22. Please see below.
- Schedule changes 4,5,6 Nov: I will be away for part of the week beginning 4 Nov. As a result, the following schedule changes will take place:
(Announcement posted on 29 Oct.)
- Monday 4 Nov: There will be no F11PE tutorial.
- Tuesday 5 Nov: There will be no F10PC tutorial. The usual lecture time from 15:15-16:15 will function as a tutorial for both F11PE and F10PC students.
- Wednesday 6 Nov: There will be no lecture.
- Thursday 7 Nov: lecture as usual.
- Schedule for weeks 11 and 12: There will be no lectures or tutorials during weeks 11 and 12, except for a revision lecture on Wednesday the 27th of November at 12:15 in CM G.01. If you would like me to discuss any particular topics during this lecture, please send me an email at least 24 hours in advance.